International Resonance Technology Information System
"IIS-RT" is focused on the information materials and articles, based on the observation, researching, interpretation and using of the resonance
technologies in the Nature and Society ( ikar_xxi_en.pdf).
1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002
2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
CD - full version of the magazine with archives, library, useful links.
Published collection of articles:
- Nature of the ball-lightning. (Kapica P.L.)
- Physical bases of the resonance water activation. (Shironosov V.G.)
- ECA (ElectroChemically Activated water): History and matter. (Bahir V.M.) sb2-1.zip
- Application of coherent waves in medicine and biology. (Devyatkov N.D. and oth.) sb2-2.zip
- Bioelectroactivator "Espero". (Alehin S.A.) sb3-1.zip
- New technologies, based on the ECA. (Alehin S.A.)
- Publication in the mass media. (ECA, aeroionization, SHF, the physics of the resonance phenomenon)
- Aeroions and health. (Sanitary-hygienic norms, metodological instructions)
- "Alive" water - myphs and reality. (Alehin S.A. and oth.)
- Some questions of the application of electromagnetic radiation of low power of the highest frequencies (millimeter waves) in medicine. SHF-therapy, v.1. (Holant M.B., Devyatkov N.D. and oth.)
- Some questios of the application of electromagnetic radiation of low power of the highest frequencies (millimeter waves) in medicine. SHF-therapy, v.2. (Holant M.B., Deviatkov N.D. and oth.)
- Some questios of the application of electromagnetic radiation of low power of the highest frequencies (millimeter waves) in medicine. SHF-therapy, v.3. (Holant M.B., Deviatkov N.D. and oth.)
- Electrochemical activated water: anomal properties, mechanism of biological effect. (Priluchkiy V.I., Bahir V.M.)
- Water as a new energy source. (Kanarev F.M.)
- Preface to hydrogenous power (report on an international symposium on hydrogen energetics). (Kanarev F.M.) sb11-2.zip
- All - Russian conference "Methods and means of sterilization and disinfecting in medicine" (1992). Theses of articles from 28 September to 2 October 1992. (Redactor Bahir V.M.)
- All - Russian conference "Methods and means of sterilization and disinfecting in medicine" (1993). Theses of reports 22 - 26 November 1993. (Redactor Bahir V.M.)
- All - Russian conference "Electrochemical activation in medicine, agrotechnicalculture, industry" (1994). Theses of reports 20 - 22 December 1994. (Redactor Bahir V.M.)
- Published articles of department Biomedical physics in the field of nonlinear dynamic systems (AWIK, resonance).
- Preface to classical electrodynamics and atomic physics. (Shalyapin A.L., Stukalov V.I.) sb16.zip
- Mysterious of the conception: ovules has - "beauty competition". (Speed-info, October 1999)
- Bactericidal effect of anolyte in the biology and ecology microorganism aspects (actual direction, review). (Kazankin D.S.)
- Electrokinetic methods of cells intravital study. (Kazankin D.S.)
- Adaptive treatment method (artificial biofield source in medicine). (Kiselev B.I.)
- Hydrogen energetics:the stage of practical decisions. (Studennicov V.V., Kudymov G.I.)
- Electrogydrogen generator (EGG). Brief technical substantitation. (Studennicov V.V., Kudymov G.I.)
- Correction of the mineral salts and microelement deficit in drinking water as a factor of an initial profilactics of ecologicaly based diseases. (Churina S.Ê.)
- Electrolysis or water instead of petrol.
- Millimeter Wave Radiation's Effects on Mental States - a philosophical framework for study of MMR. (Jeremy Horne, Ph.D)
- Model system of power connections between points of an acupuncture. (Voronov V.Y.) sb20.zip
- The First International Symposium. Electrochemical activation in medicine, agriculture economy, industry. Thethises of articles and brief reports. (Moscow, 1997)
- The Second International Symposium. Electrochemical activation in medicine, agriculture economy, industry. Thethises of articles and brief reports. (Moscow, 1999)
- VII International Symposium. Infotechnological and medical ensuring of population safety and environment preservation in exceeding powers. (Cyprus, April 29 - 6 May 2000)
- Resonanse in physic, chemistry and biology. (Shironosov V.G.) sb22e.zip, sb22e.pdf
- Phenomenon of an information and information interaction (Preface to semantic information theory). (Polonnicov R.I.) sb23.zip
- Influence of activated water on feeding quality of of pigs. (Apalicov M. A , Zoteyev V.S., Ryabov À.G.)
- Beneficial effect of the active oxygen forms. (Voeykov V. L.) sb24-1.zip
- New technologies of disinfecting. (Maleyev B.V.)
- Monsters makind in MGU(astonishing experiments of russian biologists). (Àndrey Sharov)
Collection ¹26 - All-Russian Scientific Conferention of Physic Students-8 (RSCPS-8)
- Modern insufficiency of aeroions. (Ibragimov À.)
- Chizhevsky and company (Attention "Chizhevsky Lamp"). (Zayceva Å.)
- Influence of electrochemical activated solution on feeding quality of pigs. (Apalicov Ì.À., Ryabov À.G., Zoteyev V.S., Ulyanov U.N.)
- Non-contact liquid activation measurement by means of microwave spectroscopy. (Konovalova N.A., Menshicova S.G., Shironosov V.G.)
- Non-contact liquids activation by means of microhydrin and chemical reactions . (Dubrovskaya Î.À., Mulahmetov R.F., Shironosov V.G.)
- Influence of activated water on larvae and young fish of African catfish. (Dubrovskaya Î.À., Shironosov V.G. som-bio.jpg)
- Appearance model of non-contact liquid activation in a non-diaphragm electrolyzer. (Selunina Å.À., Shironosov V. G., Shironosov Å.V.)
- Appearance model of production of drinking water and activated washing, disinfectant and sterilizing solutions (catholyte and anolyte). (Minacov V.V., Shironosov V. G., Halyavina I.L.)
- Influence of low-level lazer radiation on activity of the phagocytoses process. (D.V. Rudic, E.I. Tihomirova, I.Î. Bugaeva) sb27-1.zip
- Methodological materials to aerosolic disinfection. (Boris Maleyev) sb27-2.zip
- New factor in pathogeny of wound process. Uninvasiable ways of bringing neutral anolyte to suppurative inflamatory breeding ground. Polonged effect neutral anolyte in ointment. (Devyatov V.À.) sb27-3.zip
- Neutral anolyte - antiseptics of the choice for military surgery necessity. Modern method of conservative treatment of burning wounds. Methods of treatment of festering traumatic wounds. (Devyatov V.À., Petrov S.V.) sb27-4.zip
- III International Symposium "Electrochemical activation in medicine, agriculture economy, industry. " Thethises of articles and brief reports (Moscow, 2002). XIII International Symposium "International year of water 2003".
- Beginnings of physical chemistry of microword. The second publication. (Kanarev F.Ì.) sb28-2e.zip
- Neutral anolyte - antiseptics of the choice in purulent surgery and traumatology. Resonance effect - new factor in pathogeny of wound process. (Devyatov V.À., Petrov S.V.)
- Colloidal nature of cancer. (Davidan D.B., Sarcisan A.J.)
- Fractal-resonant principle of action. (Holmansky A.S.) sb29-2.zip
- On complex resonance vibration systems calculation. (Karavashkin S.B., Karavashkina O.N.) sb30-1e.zip
- Treatment using the actuating liquids. (on published work material,review has prepared Ovechkin A.)
Collection ¹33 - All-Russian Scientific Conferention of Physic Students - 10 (RSCPS-10)
- Research of extra low concentration salt solutions in infrared area. (Academy of medicine, Tver)
- Effectiveness of using activated medium in agricultural (publications review). (Glukhova N.A.)
- "Ionized" shower - new sanative and rejuvenative method. (Davtyan V.G., Markaryan T.G.)
- Examples of practical application of activated solutions.
- Potassium permanganate solution spectrum changes during non-contact activation. (Berdova E.S., Glukhova N.A., Shironosov V.G., Kourganovitch V.S.)
- Non-contact action phenomenon of activated water solution on dynamics of erythrocytes concretion. (Kazankin D.S., Shironosov V.G.)
- The phenomenon of non-contact activation of liquids by living organisms. (Karataeva S.J., Shironosov V.G.) sb33-3-en.pdf.
- Termal anomalies of contactless activated liquids. (Leontyeva Å.Â., Berdova E.S., Shironosov V.G., Glukhova N.A.)
- Works of study of water orto- and para-spin isomers.
- Determination of antioxidant activity of water. (Yashin A.Ya. and others.)
- Technologies of use of electroactive solutions.
- Experimental disclosure of "odd" radiation and transformation of chemical elements. (Urutskoev L.I., Lixonov V.I., Tsinoev V.G.)
- Laser ray in soap film. (Stoylov Yu.Yu.)
- Field deep on melts of metal. (Panov V.F., Kurpatov S.A.)
- Experimental researches on antitumoral activity of electroactivated anolyte solution (EAS). (Gitelman D.S.)
- The experience of natrium hypochlorite weak solution appliation in cure fo diabetic lesions of lower limbs, and some other deseases. (Lopatin S.V.)
- Intracellular mechanism of laser therapy. (Zaguskin S.L.)
- Extra-weak physical signals and bioresonance conditions. (Zaguskin S.L.)
- Linear approximations of temperature dependence of water characteristics. (Kholmansky A.S.)
- Some pecularites of water thermodynamics and bioenergetics. (Kholmansky A.S.)
- Infra-red spectroscopy of blood serum. (Gordecov A.S.)
- Water with active oxygen - water of life. (Voyekov V.L.)
- Initialization of humid air luminescence with UV-photons. (Voyekov V.L.)
- Cavitation phenomena in yielding blood. (Voyekov V.L., Goncharenko A.I., Goncharenko S.A., Kaganovsky I.P.)
- Technology of maintaining low-mineralized activated water in a metastable state. (Dvornikov V.M.)
- Technology of maintaining liquid concentrates of bifidobacteriums and lactobacilluses on the basis of the stabilized low-mineralized activated water in a metastable state. (Dvornikov V.M.)
- IGA-1 devices application in measuring extra-weak electromagnetic fields of pyramidal construction. (Yedukova L.V., Kravchenko U.P., Savelyev A.V.)
- Hygienic sanitary galvanic shower. Physical grounds. (Davidyan D.B.)
- Registration of non-contact contamination blood medication. (Kazankin D.S., Shironosov V.G.)
- Noncontact biological activity test of liquids with kinetics growth of Escherichia coli assistance. (Karataeva S.U., Shironosov V.G.) sb38-2-en.pdf.
- Adsorption spectrum of disbalance solution, obtained as a result of electrolysis. (Kurganovich V.S., Shironosov V.G.)
- Non-contact activated infusion solutions as applied to prophylaxis of postoperative pancreatitis of oncopatients. (Shironosov V.G., Napolskikh V.M., Sorokin E.P., Kubashev A.P.)
- The nature of activated water anomal characteristics. (Shironosov V.G.)
- Original works on parametritic stimulation of electric oscillation. (Mandelshtam L.I., Papalexy I.D., "Tehnical Physics Magazine", vol. IV, number 1. 1934.) sb39-1.zip
- Physicochemical reactions as indicators of space phenomena. (Chizhevsky A.L.) sb39-2.zip
- Dangerous waste products containing in chlorinated water, the ways of its disclosure and elimination. (Voyekov V.L., Aspharamov R.R., Rozental V.M.) sb39-3.zip
- The multi-purpose device "IKAR-TEST" for noncontact sensing the dynamics of physical chemical and biochemical process in water solutions. (Kazankin D.S., Shironosov O.V., Shironosov V.G.) sb40-1-en.pdf.
- The activated water solutions have an non-contact influence upon hemolysis. (Kazankin D.S., Mutagarova A.I., Shironosov V.G., Solovyev A.A.)
- Making new species of substances on basis of non-contact activated liquids. (Leontyeva E.V., Shironosov V.G.) sb22e.pdf, sb40-3sp.pdf (spanish)
- Money — water. (Olga Evseeva, Expert Ural ¹19) sb41-1e.pdf
- Experimental invevestigation of ponderomotoring action of waves on resonators. (Lebedev P.N.) sb41-2.pdf
- Influence of small dozes of non-contact activated vodka on bioelectric activity of brain. (Krivonogova Ì.À., Pronichev I.V., Shironosov V.G., Kazankin D.S.) sb22e.pdf, sb42-1sp.pdf (spanish)
- Diagnostic complex "IKAR- TEST" intended for non-contact monitoring of microorganisms development dynamics. (Anisimov J.S., Kazankin D.S., Shironosov V.G.) sb22e.pdf, sb42-2sp.pdf (spanish)
- High quality water production: analysis and perspective. (Shironosov V.G., Minakov V.V., Shironosov O.V., Shironosova G.I., Ivanov V.B.)
- "Alive" and "dead" water - the newest medicine of the present. (Dyne Ashbah, fragments from the book) sb43-2.zip
- The Treating of Patients in U.S.A. using Anolyte, Catholyte and Non-Contact Activated Liquid (NAL). (Khachatryan A.P.)
- Solution of the problem of population provision with high quality drinking water and disinfection solutions: analysis and prospects. (Shironosov V.G.) sb44-1-en.pdf
- Forceps and scalpel for nanotechnologies. (Shironosov V.G.) sb44-2e.pdf
- Open Letter to President of Russia, Chairman of the Government, the Director-General ROSNANO and answer from ROSNANO. Letter, Otvet_Rosnano
- Method of processing physiological solution Kisseleva B.I. Description of the invention. (Kiselev B.I.)
- Baking wheat bread using electro-activated aqueous solutions. (Nabok M.V., Plutahin G.A.)
- Water - a source of biological and electrical energy. (Kiselev B.I.)
- “The Khachatryan Effect and Cancer” - Open seminar Professor Ashot Khachatryan in Singapore (26.03.2009) The Treating of Patients in U.S.A. using Anolyte, Catholyte... and Non-Contact Activated Liquid - NAL.
- Preparation of potable water with negative ReDox by saturation hydrogenation. (hydrogenated water, hydrogen blow) (Piskarev I.M., Aristova N.A., Tugolukov S.N.) sb46-2.pdf
Collection ¹47 - A jubilee volume devoted to the 20th anniversary of the center "IKAR"
- Breakthrough technologies. (Scientific heritage - Filatova A.I.)
- A tuning fork as an object of comparative analysis of a nonliving and living substance wave radiation. (Kudrin A.G.)
- "Rather obvious than unbelievable" (A phenomenon of levitation, "dead" and "alive" water*, Philippine healers, Vanga, Wolf Messing, Nikola Tesla and Poincare's theory). (Shironosov V.G.)
- "Clouds" (Phase transitions and structural transformations in the models of natural and anthropogenic geosystems during cryogenesis). (Melnikov V.P., Nesterov A.N)
- Key role of stable nonequilibrium state of aqueous systems in bioenergetics. (V. L. Voeikov)
- Organosilicon human model and health resumption recommendations. (Melikyan M.A., Davtyan V.G.) sb22.zip, sb48-2.doc
- The action of minute doses of bioactive substances and low-intensity physical factors. (Burlakova E.B., Konradov A.A, Malceva E.L.)
- A piezoresonance sensor for evaluation the state of electrochemically activated water. (Plakatina O.S., Borbat V.F., Muhin V.A.)
- Studing the state of electrochemically activated water by tetra-aqua-chromium (III) dichloride reaction. (Plakatina O.S., Borbat V.F., Muhin V.A.)
- The answer to the phenomenon of fluid activation from magnesium and microhydrin. (Shironosov V. G.)
- The economical way to supply people with premium quality water is resonance technologies application.
- Piping system disinfection and self-purification (recovery) by means of aqueous solutions with resonant microcluster structure.
- Production of bioactive bottled drinking water with long-lasting redox potential and antioxidant effects.
- Agro-biotechnologies, food and processind industry new generation technologies on the basis of activated aqueous solutions. 100601-03_GRNT_ru.pdf
- 1,5 to 2 times decrease in the morbidity rate of Udmurt republic's population in 3 years by means of activated aqueous solutions usage. 190511_udm.pdf, 190511_udm.jpg
- The batch manufacturing of a device for the production of the highest quality drinking water, disinfectant, sterilizing and cleaning solutions, new substances based on resonance nanotechnologies. 230611_rosnano_udm.pdf, 230611_rosnano_udm.jpg
- Rhythmic integrity of a human body. (a conference at the school "PILOT" 10 - 11/11/11)
- Solution of a problem of water supply, water removal, water purification and maintenance of the population with first-rate quality potable water. (Averkiev M.S., Shironosov O.V., Shironosova G.I., Minakov V.V.) sb50-2-en.pdf.
- Working out of biologically active preparations for treatment sick of a tuberculosis. (Malkov S.A., Shironosov O.V., Shironosova G.I.) sb50-3-en.pdf.
- Clearing of reservoirs of blue-green seaweed. (Pigalev S.A., Shironosov O.V., Shironosova G.I., Minakov V.V., Kazantseva S.R.) Positive influence of an anolyte on water from a pond (Kazantseva S.R.)
- About the principle of least action, the crisis in modern physics, the physical basis of quantum mechanics and the structure of water. (Shironosov V.G.) sb51-1_en.pdf
- Steady non-equilibrium state of water systems - the basis of the living condition (Voeukov V.L.) sb51-2.pdf
- The radiation of biological objects and prospects of its application. (Fedorenko A.) sb51-3.pdf
- Thinking - a medicament for fabrications. (Matveev V.V.) Comments on the paper: Technologies that make the call modern thinking: the transfer of the properties of drugs by the communication lines. (Fedorenko A.A. and etc.)
- Applications of activated water in poultry. (Mityunin D.V., Filippov D.A.) sb52-1.pdf
- The action of ultra-low doses of biologically active substances and low-intensity physical factors. (Burlakov E.B., Conrad A.A., Maltsev E.L. // Chem. physics. 2003. T. 22. ¹ 2. p. 21-40.) sb52-2.pdf
- The phenomenon of release activity and hypothesis "spatial" homeostasis. (Epstein OI .// Advances of Physiological Sciences -. 2013. - T. 44, ¹ 3. - p. 54-76) sb52-3.pdf
- Diagnosis by blood drop. Crystallization of bioliquids. (Koltovaya N.A., Kraevoi S.A.) sb53-1-1.pdf, sb53-1-2.pdf, sb53-1-3.pdf, sb53-1-4.pdf
- Diagnosis of the functional state of people by changes in pH / ORP. (Starikova T.A., Jidkova E.O., Sorokin S.N., Mushta V.M.) sb53-2.pdf
- Basics of nanomembrany technology. (Medvedev I.N.) sb54-1.pdf
- This article is about the forgotten (universalization of oriental philosophy and western knowledge) "Galvanic shower Sahakyan." Electrolytes Samohotskogo - Five cell metabolism factors. (Sahakian O.V.) sb54-2.pdf
- Concretion model of the planet Earth and the cold nuclear fusion (CNF). (Tarasenko G.V., Demicheva E.A.) sb54-3.pdf
- Analogies in electromagnetism. (Zakharov V.A.) sb55-1.pdf
- The use of electroactivated solutions in the agricultural sector. (Plutahin G.A., Koschaev A.G., Aider M.) sb55-2.pdf
- Theoretical basis of electrochemical treatment of aqueous solutions. (Plutahin G.A., Aider M., Koschaev A.G., Gnatko E.N.) sb55-3.pdf
- Theoretical basis of electrochemical treatment of aqueous solutions. (Plutahin G.A., Aider M., Koschaev A.G., Gnatko E.N.) sb55-4.pdf
- Fractionation juice of alfalfa for feed additives. (Koschaev A.G., Plutahin G.A., Koschaeva O.V., Kalyuzhny S.A.) sb55-5.pdf
- Method of Kirlian. (Koltovoi N.A.) sb56-1-kirlian.zip
- A series of books on crystallization of bioliquids. (Koltovoi N.A)
- A series of books on microscopy and on spectroscopic techniques. (Koltovoi N.A)
- A series of books "non-electromagnetic field, psychophysics". (Koltovoi N.A)
- Electrochemical synthesis of hypochlorite and hydrogen in the bloodstream. (Rudenok V.A., Alimov A.M., Zakomyrdin A.A., Milan V.B., Shabalin E.V.) sb57-1.pdf
- Water that heals. (Mitekin V.V.) sb57-2.pdf
- Studies of structural organization of super-clean waters and its dynamics. (Stepanov A.M.) sb57-3.pdf
- Installation for the production of drinking water of the highest quality productivity 600-800 liters per day based on two modules 01m-50. (Lagus O.V.) sb58-1.pdf
- Water. Justification of the concept of the method of magnetic anti - scum technology and equipment under the existing complex mine water. (Usachev V.P.) sb58-2.pdf
- Creating an ideal source of energy - the solution of global energy problems. (Sorokodum E.D.) sb58-3.pdf
- Theoretical background for the creation of cold nuclear fusion reactor. (Davidian D.B., Danilov I.Y., Tumanyan R.V., Davtyan V.G.) sb59-1.pdf
- Self-regulation of the body. (Davtyan A., Davtyan V.G.) sb59-2.pdf
- Galarmin - a versatile product with a wide spectrum of action for Serious pathologies. (Sargsyan D.S., Chailyan S.G.)
- The water and its current problems. (Slesarev V.I.) sb59-4.pdf
- Tunnel kinetic effect. (Andrianov S.A., Dmitriev S.P.) sb60-1.pdf
- Feel insite: the relationship of intestinal microflora and brain functions. (Jane Foster) sb60-2.pdf
- Bread on the activated water. (Nabok M.V., Plutahin G.A.) sb60-3.pdf
- Cold thermonuclear fusion. (Koltovoi N.A.) sb60-4.pdf
Collection ¹62. Made in Russia – "Tomed"!!!
- Effect on the rate of dissolution and the concentration of oxygen in them on the rate of germination of barley. (Plutakhin G.A., Fedorenko K.P., Molchanov Y.D. Scientific Journal of KubSU, ¹ 100 (06), 2014) sb61-1.pdf
- Evaluation of the quality of wheat malt grown using electroactivated aqueous solutions. (Plutakhin G.A., Besedina N.V., Yavorskaya E.S. Scientific Journal of KubSU, ¹ 100 (06), 2014) sb61-2.pdf
- Problems of measuring and interpreting the oxidation-reduction potential of activated waters. (Nekrasova L.P. MZPiFI 2013) sb61-3.pdf
- Unusual properties of some non-contact activated solutions. (Nekrasova L.P. Progress of Natural Science 2013) sb61-4.pdf
- Physico-chemical properties of water activated in the cell without diaphragm type. (Nekrasova L.P. Consciousness and Physical Reality, 2012) sb61-5.pdf
- Determination of the antioxidant activity of electrochemically activated water by potentiometric and spectrophotometric methods. (Nekrasova L.P.) sb61-6.pdf
- Effect of noncontact electrochemical activation on aqueous solutions of certain proteins. (Nekrasova L.P.) sb61-7.pdf
- Research of the antioxidant activity of drinking and modified waters by the kinetic method. (Nekrasova L.P.) sb61-8.pdf
- Investigations of remote laser action on the properties of liquid media. (Nekrasova L.P.) sb61-9.pdf
- Approbation of the fermented milk product Bifilux of Bioproduct company. (Andrianov S.A.) sb61-10.pdf
- Why is the Lactanal product intended for women? (Andrianov S.A.) sb61-11.pdf
- Peat in weight of gold sb62-1.pdf
- Medicine sb62-2.zip
- Poultry farming sb62-3.zip
- Fertilizer sb62-4.zip
- Primary sources sb62-5.pdf
- Dynamic systems of magnetically interacting free bodies (Kozorez V.V.)sb63-1.djvu.
- Information in thermodynamics and phase transitions of the second kind (Slesarev V.I.) sb63-2.pdf.
- The perspective possibility of the properties of cellular structures to resonantly restore the functions of tissues and organs by contactless exposure to the energy of cold plasma sources in a coherent electromagnetic field(Óñîâ Â.Ï., Ïàðûãèíà Ò.À., Ìèòþíèí Ä.Â.) sb63-3.pdf.
- "IKAR" in "Healthcare-2017" sb63-4.pdf.
Collection ¹64. NTS - Rather Obvious than Incredible!
- Nuclear reactions and transmutation of isotopes in biological systems (prehistory, current state, prospects). IJUS ¹17-18 (Vysotsky V.I., Kornilova A.A.) sb64-4.pdf.
- Experimental studies of excess heat release in a Ni + LiAlH4 system. IJUS ¹17-18 (Stepanov I.N., Panchelyuga V.A.) sb64-2.pdf.
- Arguments in the biology of transmutations at weak energies. Part 1. IJUS ¹17-18 (Kervran K.L.) sb64-3.pdf.
- Arguments in the biology of transmutations at weak energies. Part 2. IJUS ¹17-18 (Kervran K.L.) sb64-4.pdf.
- The concluding remarks of O. Costa de Borgar (theoretical physics). IJUS ¹17-18. (O. Costa de Borgar) sb64-5.pdf.
- Physical principles of cold thermonuclear fusion in water based on the works of Tesla, Lebedev and Poincare. II All-Russian Water Congress. Moscow. 05.06.18-07.06.18. (Shironosov V.G.) sb64-6e.pdf.
Collection ¹66. "GRNT" - "Open, Invented in the USSR" è "Made in Russia" – "IKAR"!!!
- The reasons for obtaining a reduced oxidation-reduction potential in melt and rainwater (Aristova N.A., Kuzina E.D., Piskarev I.M.) sb65-1.pdf.
- Possible approach to the normalization of the salt composition of the human body (optimization of the composition of drinking water, food and balneological procedures) (Decin A.N.) sb65-2.pdf.
- The microalga Chlorella is the best natural system for healing people (Kotlovker I. F.) sb65-3.pdf.
- New directions in increasing biological adaptation and human health: spectral-dynamic impacts (Soloviev A.A.) sb65-4_en.pdf.
Collection ¹67. "Resonance from Russia"
- FMR on the loose samples. (Course project. The executor: Shironosov V.G., Head: Filatov AI. Sverdlovsk. 1975. UPI them. CM. Kirov, Faculty of Physics and Technology, Department of Theoretical Physics.) sb66-1.pdf.
- Features of nonlinear ferromagnetic resonance on loose samples. (Graduation project. Diplomant: Shironosov VG, Head: Filatov AI Sverdlovsk. 1976. UPI them. CM. Kirov, Faculty of Physics and Technology, Department of Theoretical Physics.) sb66-2.pdf.
- Ponderomotive effect of an electromagnetic field on ferromagnetics under ferromagnetic resonance conditions.(The dissertation author's abstract on competition of the deceased degree Ph.D. Diplomant: Shironosov VG, Head: Chirkov A.K. Moscow. 1983. Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University. Faculty of Physics.) sb66-3_en.pdf.
- Ponderomotive effect of an electromagnetic field on ferromagnetics under ferromagnetic resonance conditions. (Dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences Diploma: Shironosov V.G., Head: Chirkov A.K. Moscow, 1982. MV and SSS RSFSR., UPI named after S.M. Kirov, IGMA.) sb66-4.pdf.
- On the stability of unstable states, bifurcations, chaos at nonlinear dynamical systems. (Shironosov V.G. - DAN SSSR, 1990, v. 314, No. 2, p. 316-320.) sb66-5_en.pdf.
- About the pendulum P.L. Kapitsa outside and inside the zones of parametric resonance. (Shironosov VG - ZhTF, 1990, Vol. 60, no. 12, p. 1-7.) sb66-6en.pdf.(sb66-6.pdf - text in RU).
- The task of two magnetic dipoles taking into account the equations of motion of their spins. (Shironosov VG - IzVuzov USSR, 1985, No 7, p. 74-78.) sb66-7_en.pdf.
- Effect of resonance traps of spin particles. (Shironosov VG - ZhTF, 1983, Vol. 53, No. 7, p. 1414-1416.)sb66-8_en.pdf.
- GRNT - Global Resonance Nonlinear Technologies. ikar_xxi_en.pdf.
Collection ¹68.THEMATIC READINGS AT SCHOOL "PILOT".
- About need of accounting of magnetic resonance forces at experimental studying of nonlinear ferromagnetic resonance in loose samples. (Filatov A.I., Shironosov V.G. - Izv. higher education institutions, Physicist, No. 1, 1977, p. 138-139.) sb67-1_en.pdf.
- Answer of authors of V.E. Shapiro. (Filatov A.I., Shironosov V.G. - Izv. higher education institutions, Physicist, No. 8, 1978, p.154.) sb67-2.pdf.
- Several notes concerning V.E. Shapiro's objections on "Magnetic resonance forces".(Shironosov V.G. - Depp. No. 3596-79 VINITI. MVISSO of the USSR. Edition. Izv magazine. Higher education institutions, Physicist. 1979. 5 p.) sb67-3.pdf.
- About new components of force acting on ferromagnetics at resonance. (Shironosov V.G. - Theses of reports All-Union konf. On physics of the magnetic phenomena, Kharkiv, on September 26-29, 1979. 5 p.) sb67-4.pdf.
- On the need to take into account the ponderomotive force moment in the study of nonlinear ferromagnetic resonance in anisotropic samples. (Shironosov V.G. - Depp. No. 3110-79 VINITI. MVISSO of the USSR. Edition. Izv magazine. Higher education institutions, Physicist. 1979. 6 p.) sb67-5.pdf.
- Increase the sensitivity of ponderomotive wattmeters with the help of ferromagnetic resonance. (Shironosov V.G. - the Radio technician, 1980, t. 35, No. 5, p. 64.) sb67-6.pdf.
- Electromagnetic resonant pressure and moment of forces. (Shironosov V.G. - UFZh, 1980, t. 25, No. 10, 1742-1744.) sb67-7_en.pdf.
- On the need to take into account the ponderomotive force moment in the study of nonlinear ferromagnetic resonance in anisotropic samples. (Shironosov V.G. - ZhTF, 1981, v. 51, no. 1, p. 192-193.) sb67-8-en.pdf.
- Resonant confinement of particles with intrinsic magnetic moment in a variable inhomogeneous magnetic field. (Bonstedt A.V., Shironosov V.G. - Letters in ZhTF, 1989, v. 15, No. 5, p. 82-85.) sb67-9_en.pdf.
- Stability of stationary motion of a magnetic gyroscope in an inhomogeneous magnetic field. (Shironosov V.G., Susloparov V. M. - ZhTF, 1987, vol.57, No. 4, pp. 785-788.) sb67-10.pdf.
- Analog modeling of the dynamics of magnetic dipole in an inhomogeneous magnetic field. (Shironosov V.G., Kuzmin S. V. - ZhTF, 1987, 1987, vol.57, No. 3, p. 583-585.) sb67-11-en.pdf.
- Parametric resonance in nonlinear systems with several degrees of freedom. (Shironosov V.G. - Dissertation of doctor of technical Sciences, 2000. URO RAN) sb67-12.pdf.
- Morphogenetic fields of the human body November 17-18, 2018 (Thematic readings at school “pilot” from first persons.) sb68-1_en.pdf.
- Introduction. Function-form-genome-energy-information-adaptation. (Litvinov I. A.) sb68-2.pdf.
- The key role of the steady imbalance of water systems in the emergence and functioning of living matter. (Voleikov V. L.) sb68-3.pdf.
- Distant interactions of biological objects in the period of morphogenesis. (Burlakov, A. B.) sb68-4.pdf.
- Principles of energy balance and control in a living system. (Gall L. N.) sb68-5.pdf.
- Ìodeling of critical periods of the development of the loach on the kinetics of changes in the ORP of the incubation medium. (Burlakov A. B.) sb68-6.pdf.
- The theory of morphogenesis and biodynamic model in osteopathy. Where we come from. (Litvinov I. A.) sb68-7.pdf.
- Anomalous physico-chemical properties of ultra-high diluted aqueous systems - a possible basis for homeopathy? (Voleikov V. L.) sb68-8.pdf.
- Morphogenetic fields and cavitation in biosystems. Health in damage. Where are we going. (Goncharenko A.I.) sb68-9.pdf.
- Technologies based on non-linear parametric resonance of N. Tesla (demonstrations from a series of unexplained phenomena - “physicists are joking”). (Shironosov V.G.) sb68-10_en.pdf.
- The voice of the universe - as a projection of the human voice (presentation of the seminar "SOUNDAGE"). (Demin S.V.) sb68-11.pdf.
Collection ¹69. "Couple" and "Ortho", "Living" and "Dead" Water! – Spin Isomers!
Collection ¹70. "Resonance from Russia." - Spin Isomers in water, in the MM range!
- "Couple" and "Ortho", "Living" and "Dead" Water! Spin Isomers! (Experiment)
- Physical foundations of Resonance Microclusters (PM-quadrupoles) and Spin Isomers. (Theory)
- Practical application of RM and SI. (Practice - Criterion of Truth)
- High-Q resonance in a waveguide with a highly absorbing dielectric.//Electronic technology, ser. 1, Microwave Electronics, 1986, no. 9 (393), S. 3-5.
(Belyakov E.V.) sb70-1.pdf. (Experiment)
- Microwave moisture meters of hydrocarbon mixtures (development of methods and designs.//Journal of Radio Electronics, ISSN 1684-1719, N8, 2018.
(Kazarinov K.D., Polnikov I.G.) sb70-2.pdf. (Review)
- Propagation of an H10 wave in a rectangular waveguide with a dielectric inhomogeneity.//ZhTF, 2005, vol. 75, no. 8, p.105.
(Bludov Yu.V.) sb70-3.pdf. (Theory)
- Chlorella microalgae - the best natural system for healing people! (Kotlovker I.F.) sb71-1.pdf.
- The mechanisms of action of a suspension of chlorella microalgae on athletes and methods for tracking the results of this application. (Kotlovker I.F.) sb71-2.pdf.
- The creation of a new industry, the production of microalgae is one of the stages of economic recovery in Russia. (Kotlovker I.F.) sb71-3.pdf.
- Water as a nanostructured metamaterial. (Sergeant V., Prilepov V., Zalamay V., Gashin P.) sb71-4.pdf (EN), sb71-4-1.pdf (RU).
- RENEWABLE ENERGY: from the energy of self-destruction to the energy of life support. (Plotnitsky I.O.) (Kotlovker I.F.) sb71-5.pdf.
- “AQUA MERUS” - “Living Drinking Water” a fairy tale come true! ( (Plotnitsky I.O.) sb71-6.pdf.
- "Agua da Vida" - "Water of Life" a fairy tale come true! (Sviridov A.V., Panteleev A.V.) sb71-7.pdf.
Collection ¹72. SRC "IKAR" - 30 years with you!
Collection ¹73. Coronavirus - Mutations - Immunity - Spin Isomers! sb73en.pdf.
- The study of the influence of activated solutions on the behavior of living cells by alternating cell electrophoresis. sb72-1en.pdf. (Kazankin D.S. Thesis project. Izhevsk. 2001. UdSU, Faculty of Biology and Chemistry.
Department of Animal Ecology. Head: Zubtsovsky N.E. Consultant: Shironosov V.G.)
(sb72-1.pdf - full text in RU)
- Microwave spectrometer for studying the electrical and magnetic properties of condensed matter.sb72-2en.pdf.
(Kurganovich V.S. Thesis project. Head: Shironosov V.G. Izhevsk 2002. UdSU,
Department of BioMedPhysics.) (sb72-2.pdf - full text in RU)
- Microwave methods for the study of activated aqueous solutions.sb72-3en.pdf.
(Konovalova N.A. Thesis project. Izhevsk 2002. UdSU. Faculty of Physics.
Department of BioMedPhysics. Head: Shironosov V.G.) (sb72-3.pdf - full text in RU)
- The study of non-contact activation of blood by physical methods.sb72-4en.pdf.
(Menshikova S.G. Thesis project. Izhevsk 2002. UdSU. Faculty of Physics.
Department of BioMedPhysics. Head: Shironosov V.G.) (sb72-4.pdf - full text in RU)
- The study of activated liquids by absorption spectroscopy.sb72-5en.pdf.
(Berdova E.S. Thesis project. Izhevsk 2004. UdSU. Faculty of Physics.
Department of BioMedPhysics. Head: Shironosov V.G. Consultant: Kurganovich V.S.) (sb72-5.pdf - full text in RU)
- The effect of activated water on bacteria Escherichia coli.sb72-6en.pdf.
(Karataeva S.Yu. Thesis project. Leader: E. Magradze. Consultant: Shironosov V.G. Izhevsk 2006. UdSU,
Department of Botany and Plant Ecology.) (sb72-6.pdf - full text in RU)
- Suggestions of Scientific Research Center “IKAR” (Izhevsk) for the elimination of the coronavirus epidemic. sb73-1en.pdf.
- History of question (draft of the investigation). sb73-2.pdf.
- Practice is the Criterion of Truth.