compact household plasmatron
Chizhevsky lamp "LCh-1"
defence from "display disease"
- air ionization,
- air purification from dust and microbes,
- aeroionotherapy and disease prevention.
27 000 000 000 000 000 000! - So many particles fit in one cubic centimeter of air.
20 000! - There are only so many light negative air ions per 1 cm3 contains pure ionized in the mountains of Abkhazia (where most of the long-livers).
600! - The minimum concentration of negative air ions in 1 cm3, at which the Ministry of Health allows you to be in the room.
300! - Negative air ions per cm3 in our cities.
60! - Negative air ions per cm3in our homes.
0! - Negative air ions per cm3near the computer display and TV. In such deionized air, mice die in just 14 days.
That the membranes of all human cells have a natural negative charge. Diseases occur when the negative potential of cells falls below normal. Created with an ionizer, negative air ions are carried by the blood throughout the body and replenish the negative charges lost by cells during illness. According to the sanitary standards of the Ministry of Health in Russia, the safe level of concentration of light negative air ions is in the range from 600 to 50,000 per cm3. Deviation from this level poses a threat to human life and health. Лишенный аэроионов воздух является "dead", which is confirmed by experimental studies on mice. In the mountains of Abkhazia (where there are most long-livers) the number of negative air ions is about 20,000 per 1 cm3 air, in the sea air there are 2,000, in the green massif of the middle lane of Russia 200 - 1000, in industrial premises only 20 - 60, and in front of a TV or computer screen - absolute 0.
Aeroionizer "LCh-1" - a sanitary and hygienic device designed to compensate for aeroionic deficiency at the workplaces of PVEM users up to regulatory requirements SanPiN188.8.131.522-96 and enrichment of indoor air with light negative ions to sanitary and hygienic standards № 2152-80. LCh-1” may be used in administrative, industrial and residential premises, educational, scientific, preschool and medical institutions, computing centers, places of cultural and consumer services for the population, in passenger transport.
DEFENCE FROM "DISPLAY DISEASE"
In apartments and offices, one of the main absorbers of air ions is TV picture tubes and monitors. A positive charge appears on their surface (~ 24 KV), when neutralized by air ions in the room, an unfavorable environment for the existence of humans and animals is created.
The lack of air ions near the computer is eliminated due to artificial air ionization. This is a must in every workplace, where increased attention and accuracy of work is required.
L - display distance;
- concentration of light negative air ions [ion/cm3];
- concentration of positive air ions [ion/cm3];
- concentration of light negative ions with an air ionizer "ЛЧ-1"[ion/cm3].
Light negative air ions have a beneficial effect on the human body: they facilitate breathing, improve mood, efficiency, accelerate recovery from diseases:
- bronchial asthma, acute and chronic respiratory diseases,
- cardiovascular system and hematopoietic organs,
- weakening of immunity,
- chronic fatigue syndrome,
- burns and wounds,
- functional disorders of the nervous system, etc.).
A city dweller spends almost 90% of his time indoors. In apartments, the air is 4-6 times dirtier than outside and 8-10 times more toxic. Almost all items including the buildings themselves, emit harmful compounds: plaster, white lead, linoleum, synthetic carpets, foam rubber, particle boards, washing powders, etc.
The ionizer reduces the toxicity of the air and cleans it from dust, pollen, microbes. Suspended dirt and dust particles are electrified and deposited on the ceiling, walls, floor. The air is cleaned, however, it is necessary to clean the room near the ionizer more often. The finest dust is practically not removed from the lungs, gradually accumulating, destroys the body. Such dust is not retained by filters of vacuum cleaners and air conditioners. The ionizer reduces the content of such fine dust in the air by 10-25 times, ordinary dust - 4-10 times, microbes - 3-4 times.
- Pharmacology and microbiology,
- Crop, livestock and poultry,
- In the food, light and electronics industries.
Concentration of light negative air ions:
1,0 m from the air ionizer 45 * 103 ion/cm3
1,5 m from the air ionizer 35 * 103 ion/cm3
2,0 m from the air ionizer 20 * 103 ion/cm3
Recommended distance from the air ionizer to the computer user 1,5-2,0 m.
Nominal supply voltage 110, 220 V, 50 Hz
Power consumption (active) 1,5 W
Weight 0,2 Kg
Measured levels of radiation (Protocol No. 349 dated December 7, 2000), the intensity of the electromagnetic, electrostatic field and magnetic flux density from the air ionizer do not exceed the permissible values (Protocol No. 92 dated 12.10.2000). The content of ozone, nitrogen dioxide near the operating air ionizer does not exceed the permissible standards for atmospheric air (Protocol No. 2694-2701 dated 16.10.2000). The concentration of negative air ions in the operating area of the PC operator with the air ionizer turned on corresponds to standards SanPin-96 (Protocol No. 96 dated 19.10.2000). The device has been certified according to new GOSTs, introduced from 01.01.2001.
№ ROSS RU.AYa09.V19012 from 09.12.2000.,
№ ROSS RU.AU39.N01194 from 23.03.2004.
№ 18.UC.2.515.P.122.10.00 from 26.10.2000.,
№ 18.UC.02.515.P.000142.03.04 from 16.03.2004.
Benefits "LCh-1" about typical Chizhevsky chandeliers:
1.1. There is no high voltage (on the chandelier ~ 30-50 KV, which is not permissible according to the new GOST).
1.2. No harmful EMF radiation (СанПиН 184.108.40.2062-96) in a wide range of the spectrum (from a chandelier assembled according to the multiplication scheme on a piezotransformer, the radiation exceeds the norm by several thousand times).
1.3. More even distribution of the concentration of negative ions throughout the room (sb15-11.htm). The optimal location of the computer operator between the display and 1.5-2.0 m to "LCh-1".
1.3. Nitrogen oxides, ozone in the working area "LCh-1" not found.
1.4. Compactness "LCh-1" (easy to carry from place to place).
1.5. Safe for electrical safety - there is no access to live parts under voltage (on the chandelier there are open needles under voltage of ~ 30-50 KV, which is completely unacceptable for consumers).
1.6. On "LCh-1" there are all the necessary certificates and research protocols made in accordance with GOST, OST 2001.
Conclusions suggest themselves, most of the so-called "chandeliers " cannot be sold - hazardous to health.
INFORMATION FOR THE AMATEUR
- Recommendations for air ionisation devices - air_1.htm
- "MIS-RT"-1998. Collection 5 - Aeroions and health - sb5.htm
- Computer, TV and health (or life under a "hood") SIC "IKAR" - sb5-1.htm
- A brief review of the main aspects of the application of aeroionization and aeroionotherapy Rozhdestvensky L.M. (Doctor of the Biological Sciences.) - sb5-2.htm
- Influence of aerogenic insufficiency on the immune system (analytical review). Shalnova G.A. (Doctor of Medical Sciences, Senior Researcher). sb5-3.htm
- Methodical instructions on the therapeutic effect of ionized air of the Ministry of Health of the USSR dated May 11, 1959. sb5-4.htm
- Sanitary and hygienic standards of permissible levels of air ionization in industrial and public premises N 2152-80 dated February 12, 1980. sb5-5.htm
- Hygienic requirements for video display terminals, personal electronic computers and the organization of work extracts from SanPiN 220.127.116.112-96 (Full SanPiN). sb5-6.htm
- sb4-2-1.htm - "MIS-RT"-1998. Collection № 4-2.1. "What we breathe or the Pasture of Life";
- sb4-2-2.htm - "MIS-RT"-1998. Collection № 4-2.2. "Life under a "hood";
- sb15-11.htm - "MIS-RT"-1999. Collection №15-11. "Study of the distribution of light negative air ions in a room with a Chizhevsky chandelier";
- sb15-7.htm - "MIS-RT"-1999. Collection №15-7. "Computer, TV and health or life under a "hood"";
Izhevsk August 29, 1994 (sunny)
|A place||Ion concentration
|рН of water|
|Centre. Railway ticket offices||229||6,85|
|Izhevsk pond (pier)||230||8,85|
|The shore of the pond behind the CHP||234||8,87|
|Park named after Kirov (central entrance)||253||8,81|
|Pushkinskaya street (shop "1000 trifles")||299||7,18|
|Udmurtskaya street - Maiskaya||241||7,3|
|Timiryazeva street (stop)||273||6,9|
Sanitary norm for pH (of water) =7... 9
According to our scientific expedition for August 19, 1994
Black Sea, region of Novorossiysk
water pH averaged 7,9;
Wide beam (10 am) 7,74;
city beach (21 hours):
left side 7,8;
middle part - 8,03;
right part - 8,09;
n = 270-500 ion/cm3.
Izhevsk February 11, 1997.
EC of the company MARK-ITT:
director's chair n = 0 ion/cm3 (when ionic protection is on n = 5520 ion/cm3).
reception n = 23 иion/cm3 (when ionic protection is on n = 5980 иion/cm3).
Computing Center of the Ministry of Health of the Udmurt Republic - 3270 ion/cm3 (ionic protection included).