рН-reactor - a device for increasing the pH, decreasing the ORP and regulating the pH-ORP of activated water and aqueous solutions located in a nonequilibrium thermodynamic state (NTS) with excited Resonant Microcluster structures (RM) and (SI) Supercoherent Radiation (sb22e.pdf - sb22e.htm, ikar-en.pdf, sb43-1.pdf, sb43-1e.htm, svg_avt.pdf, sb44-2e.pdf, sb44-2e.htm)
Pic.1. рН-the reactor and its connection diagram (place the pH vertically, the entrance is from the bottom, where the wire contacts).
Pic.2. Ionized showers, baths, spas based on a pH reactor.
The question of pH and its measurement, especially after reverse osmosis systems (industrial and domestic) by no means easy.
First of all – it is not clear which pH meter you are using, a professional one, entered in the State Register of measuring instruments with two separate electrodes, or a “pencil” with a wick?
Secondly – before measurement - do you prepare it for measurements and calibrate it using at least two buffer solutions?
And thirdly – did you measure pH, before and after filters?
Ordinary tap water comes to us from water treatment plants. Water enters water treatment plants from rivers, lakes and, as a rule, has a low pH due to its oxidation by living microorganisms and various “animals”, the simplest example is an analogue of ordinary yogurt with a low pH. After purification of river water at Vodokanals into water add bicarbonates and raise its pH to normal 6-9.
After the passage of reverse osmosis, the pH of the water decreases. The taste is barely noticeable, and only if there is something to compare with. The reason is the dissolved carbon dioxide that passes through the membrane without delay. And ions (HCO3-), bicarbonates, which adjust the pH in tap water, are thrown into the drainage by the membrane. To add flavor to the water after osmosis and increase its pH at the outlet of reverse osmosis put a post-filter with activated coconut carbon (see Pic. 2). Its resource for pH correction depends significantly on рН source water and is 2-6 months instead of 12.
Pic.3. To the problem of measuring pH after reverse osmosis systems.
The problem of pH after RO is solved by changing the post filter frequently, every 2-3 months, or by connecting an additional activator - a pH reactor. PH reactors are available in small batches, mainly for foreign partners in $ based on domestic components. The pH reactor is our invention, there are no analogues in the world. Collaborative research of various options inclusions the pH reactor led to its final optimum connection diagram.
Pic.3. Results of various operating modes of a pH reactor.
Useful links - Young Fighter Course:
- Good question - Drink or Not Drink ?! That is the question!!! - Dispute - on the topic - The agony of choosing a filter with Nataliya.
- Toward a discussion on lowering the pH after reverse osmosis filters.
- pH of "living" water. Measurement anomalies.
- Is the PH-activator manufactured for mod.01os ? And yet - the mineral supplement is over...
- On the advice of a doctor, I need to drink alkaline water (I have pancreatitis), is the Ph-balance regulated by mod. 01 and 04?
- Reasonable self-medication is better than routine medical treatment!
- Entshura Peter - "Alkaline system of healing", audio version of his book, and pdf-version.
- PH measurement, Theory of the origin of electrode and ORP potentials.
- Experiments from the Forum - People's University "... Correct setting of the pH reactor...Отзыв по использованию в течении 3-х недель Ph реактора ... в течении 3,5 недель Ph-реактора.
- Research: 05.11.16, 14.07.17 (
*mis-rt-170714.pdf), and optimal - ph-reactor switching circuit.
- What is the H-filter that is drawn in all the diagrams before the post-filter and after the pH reactor?
- pH of "living" water. Inclusion measurement anomalies. Video.
- Ionized showers, baths and spas based on a ph reactor.
Translated by Shironosova O.E.
Found a mistake?
Write me: email@example.com