of blood preparations
|Fig. 1. Schedules of noncontact change of distilled water redox potential in comparison with redox potential of standard type regarding influence of newly made suspension of erythrocytes 1-3: a) with addition of anolyte ~(10:1), b) without any additions; 2 (3) - with artificial infection with microbes Lactobacillus plantarum ~4x105, (2x105) per ml.|
The results of the experiment are presented in figure 1. Each point on the schedule presents an average value of 5 individual tests + - a standard deviation. During the experiment we noticed an insignificant change of reference template water from +308 millivolts up to +260 millivolts (comparing to a silver-chlorine electrode) and insignificant changes of reference template, experiment template and standard template ðÍ (~0,3 units).
Thus, live systems (just as newly made blood preparations and microorganisms) actively interact with each other and become a source of electromagnetic emission. During this processes one can observe noncontact activation of liquids (NCAL) caused by supercoherent electromagnetic emission of resonant microclusters [7, 8]. Discovery of NCAL phenomenon in live systems can become a basis for new and very simple supersensitive noncontact methods of live systems monitoring without direct intervention into its structure and new methods of diagnostics in medicine, microbiology and in other branches of science.
1. Gurvich A.G. Mitogenetic radiation, Moscow, Gosmedizdat, 1934.
2. Vladimirov Y.A. Lectures ‘Physical-chemical foundations of cell pathology’ http://www.biophysics.hotmail.ru/files/doc/doc.htm.
3. Prilutskij V.I., Bakhir V.M. ‘Electrochemically activated water: anomalous properties, the mechanism of biological activity’ Moscow, VNIIIMT AO NPO ‘Screen’, 1997 p. 228 sb10-1.htm.
4. Shironosov V.G., Shironosov E.V. ‘Experiments on noncontact activation of water’// ‘Electrochemical activation in medicine, farming, industry’. The second international symposium. Lectures and abstracts. Moscow, VNIIIMT, 1999, part 1, p.66 sb15-12.htm.
5. Dubrovskaya O.A., Mulakhmetov R.F., Shironosov V.G. ‘Phenomenon of noncontact activation during chemical reactions, with microhydrin as a source of activation’ Collection of abstracts of VNKSF-8, Ekaterinburg, 2002, p.597-599 sb26-2.htm.
6. Karatayeva S.Y., Shironosov V.G. ‘Phenomenon of noncontact activation of liquids by living organisms. Collection of reports abstracts of VNKSF-10, Moscow, 2004, p. 825-827 sb33-3.zip.
7. Shironosov V.G. ‘Resonance in physics, chemistry and biology’ Izhevsk, Publishing house “Udmurt University’, 2001, p. 92, sb22.htm
8. Konovalova N.A., Menshikova S.G., Shironosov V.G. ‘Registration of phenomenon of noncontact activation of liquids using methods of microwave spectroscopy’ Collection of abstracts of the eighth Russian scientific conference of students of the departments of physics, Ekaterinburg, 2002, p. 590-592, sb26-1.htm.
9. Berdova E.S., Glukhova N.A., Shironosov V.G., Kurganovich V.S. “Phenomenon of changes of potassium permanganat spectrum during noncontact activation. Collection of abstracts of VNKSF-10, Moscow, 2004, p.543-544, sb33-1.zip.
10. Shironosov V.G. ‘Phenomenon of alive water and its simple explanation’. Collection of abstracts of the thirteenth international symposium ‘2003- International year of water’, Austria, 2003. p.246-249, sb28-1-3.htm.