"IIS-RT"-1999. Collection №14.
All - Russian conference "Methods and means of sterilization
and disinfecting in medicine" (1994).
Theses of reports 20 - 22 December 1994.
Redactor Bahir V.M.
- Practical application of an anolyte obtained on devices such as
"Espero", for preventive measures, decontamination and disinfection
of drinking water, different objects and feed yields from actuators
of a choleraic infection. - S.A. Alohin, D.S. Gitelman, I.B. Ostrovski,
- Application of electroactivated solutions for treatment of the patients
by a prostate adenoma and stimulations of sex activity. - S.A. Alohin,
A.A. Zilbershtein, Y.V. Sheremet.
- Clinical application of electroactivated aqueous solutions at treatment
of a pus-inflammatory pathology. - D.S. Gitelman, E.T. Rustamov. Application
of electroactivated solutions for treatment chronic tonsillitis at
the pregnant women. - D.S. Gitelman, I.N. Norbaeva, R.H. Halmetov.
- Application of electroactivated solutions at treatment sharp herpes
stomatitis at children. - U.J. Jumatov, D.S. Gitelman, R.H. Halmetov.
- Experimental researches about influence of an electroactivated solution
- catholyte on functional status of a liver. - D.S. Gitelman, R.H.
- Research of influence of an electroactivated solution of a catholyte
on the immune answer and hemopoiesis at sublethal irradiated mice.
- D.S. Gitelman, E.R. Zbrijer.
- Application of electroactivated aqueous solutions of a different
micropartial composition in therapy of the patient by intestine chronic
diseases. - D.S. Gitelman.
- The concept of electrochemical removal of heavy metal ions from
drinking water in USA, criterion of the laboratory check, comparison
with efficiency of devices "EMERALD". - S.A. Panicheva,
- Magnetic handling of drinking water and gatherings of medicinal
plants with using of devices "AKVAMAG". - V.I. Shulatikov,
I.U. Merkulova, G.V. Tsiplakova.
- Perspective of application of an antiseptic solution - anolyte neutral,
for enclosed treatment purulent processes by a method of an active
washing. - V.I. Prilutski.
- Electrochemical activation: an orb of medical - technical application.
- V.I. Prilutski, Y.G. Zadorojni.
- Electrochemical devices STEL: operating performances, application
in medicine. - V.I. Prilutski, Y.G. Zadorojni.
- Application of ECA - SOLUTIONS obtained on device STEL-МТ-1М for
preventive measures and treatment wound fevers. - N.V. Loktionova,
A.I. Kaveshnikov, V.M. Melnikova, G.G. Okropiridze.
- About a limiting mineralization of electrochemically activated water.
- O.I. Suhova, S.A. Panicheva.
- Observation of the patients using in the medical purposes an anolyte
neutral and a catholyte alkaline, synthesized by device STEL 1-35-01.
- A.P. Polachenko.
- Scientific achievements and perspective of application of electrochemically
activated mediums in veterinary medicines. - A.A. Zakomirdin.
- Application of devices STEL in animal industries for deriving detergent
and disinfectant resorts. - A.A. Zakomirdin, Y.G. Zadorojni, V.P.
Nelubin, N.E. Vanner.
- Sharp and chronic toxicity of electroactivated solutions of Sodium
chloridum. - N.E. Vanner , F.F. Skvortcov, A.A. Zakomirdin.
- To definition of concept of electrochemical activation. - Y.G. Zadorojni.
- Efficiency of handling of hatchery air medium by electroactivated
water. - N.V. Larivoshina, S.I. Spirina, O.V. Bogatova.
- Using of an anolyte for air disinfection in incubation cases. -
S.I. Spirina, N.V. Larivoshina.
- Preincubation handling of duck's eggs by electroactivated water.
- V.I. Filonenko, S.I. Spirina, U.T. Zinovina, V.A. Oficerov, O.V.
- Anolyte for poultry yards disinfection. - V.I. Filonenko, S.I. Spirina,
V.G. Shol, O.V. Bogatova.
- Efficiency of carcasses handling by electroactivated water. - S.I.
Spirina, V.G. Shol, V.A. Oficerov, O.V. Bogatova.
- Cathode activation of water refined for a haemodialysis, and possible
strategies of usages of the electrochemical device "BAZEX"
in clinical conditions. - V.I. Prilutski.
- Results of clinical approbation electrochemically activated water
(ECA) obtained on device "Emerald - M" for preparation biologically
active liquid (BAL). - V.D. Shishkin, R.P. Sharashenidze, P.I. Safoshkin.
- Antimicrobial properties of an neutral anolyte, obtained on device
STEL. - R.H. Halmetov, M.T. Tahirov, A.H. Kasimov, L.G. Bagenov, L.A.
- Perspectives of application of devices STEL for struggle with a
pandemic of a cholera in scale of regions. - V.I. Ibragimov.
- Handling of the surgeon hands by electrochemically activated aqueous
solutions and the microbiological check of a method efficiency. -
O.A. Zarezaev, T.K. Korneva, S.A. Panicheva.
- Development of antiseptic gels on base of electrochemically activated
solutions. - O.A. Zarezaev, A.A. Kochetkova, S.A. Panicheva.
- Electrochemical homopolar water handling as a method of guidance
of germicides activity. - S.A. Panicheva.
- Some perspectives of using of secondary apple rinds. - L.G. Ipatova,
E.A. Beteva, A.A. Kochetkova, N.G. Starodubova.
- Treatment of udder illnesses of the cows by a neutral anolyte obtained
in device STEL-МТ-2-60. - S.A. Panicheva.
- Experience of a neutral anolyte using for unclosed pools water handling
(Las Vegas, Pieces. Nevada, USA). - D. Vineyard, S.A. Panicheva.
- Use of a neutral anolyte in systems of reverse frigorific water
supply ( Cooling Tower). - D. Vineyard, S.A. Panicheva.
- Correction of a rats thick intestine microbecenosis with the help
of electroactivated aqueous solution - anolyte. - D.S. Gitelman, I.E.
- Clinical efficiency of application of an electroactivated solution
- catholyte in complex treatment of the patients by a chronic bronchitis.
- S.A. Alohin, D.S. Gitelman, F.T. Ariphodjaeva.
- Experimental research of electroactivated aqueous solutions influence
on the immune answer at intraperitoneal and peroral introduction.
- E.R. Zbrijer, D.S. Gitelman, L.E. Gurevich.
- Experience of application of ECA - SOLUTIONS obtained on device
"STEL" in complex treatment seborrheas of a head pilar part.
- E.I. Shac, M.Y. Yushin.
- Experience of using of ECA - SOLUTIONS in complex treatment neurotrophic
complications at the patients by a lepra. - A.A. Yushenko, E.I. Shac,
- Dynamic of exponents рН and redox potential of a catholyte obtained
on device STEL-1-35-01, during a storage at different levels of a
mineralization. - T.V. Pleshakova, V.I. Prilutski.
- To a problem of water preparation for devices STEL. - T.L. Cherkasova,
- Application of electrochemically activated solutions in washing
technology of a wool. - T.L. Cherkasova, O.V. Cherkasova.
- Using of electrochemically activated solutions synthesized in devices
STEL, for a washing and sterilization of the process equipment in
manufacture medicinal agents and biologically active additives for
a food-processing industry. - A.Y. Popov, S.A. Panicheva.
- Clearing and disinfection of pool's water. - B.P. Finogenov, A.F.
Zabrev, A.Y. Popov, S.A. Panicheva.
- Evaluation of germicidal properties of an anolyte at adding anticorrosive
substances. - L.I. Arefeva, L.V. Aristovskaya, L.G. Panteleeva.
- Comparative evaluation of antimicrobial activity of electrochemically
activated solutions, gained in devices such as "STEL"; a
neutral anolyte of the first and second type. O.I. Suhova, S.V. Polikarpova.
- Study of electrochemically activated solutions action (neutral anolyte,
catholyte) on elastomer compositions used in manufacture of medical
assignings workpieces. - O.I. Suhova, G.K. Melnikova.
- Research of an opportunity of the anticorrosive additives application
in electrochemically activated solutions. - O.I. Suhova, S.A. Panicheva,
L.V. Aristovskaya, T.V. Pleshakova, T.P. Pavlova.
- Structure and physicochemical activity electrochemically activated
aqueous solutions. - V.M. Bahir.
- Using of activated water in manufacture of an apple-pectin intermediate
product. - N.I. Shishina, E.S. Gorinkov.
- Germicidal properties of activated fluids. - L.A. Rusanova, I. Nematullaev,
N.N. Nesterova, N.E. Posokina.
- Application of electroactivated solutions at treatment of dermatoses.
- O.A. Mashkov, N.Y. Vasileva, S.O. Mashkov.
- Improving of functional properties of materials and workpieces of
medical assigning after handlings them by electrochemically activated
solutions obtained on devices such as STEL. - S.Ya. Lanina, S.A. Panicheva.
- Modernizing of devices for drinking water clearing. - Y.M. Kolbin.
- Application electrochemically activated water in manufacture of
a brick, cement and porcelain - faience workpieces. - Y.M. Kolbin,
V.I. Galchenko, G.M. Zabolotnikov.
- Combined application of medical-tonic creams "EKOELL-A"
and "EKOELL-K". - A. Shpat.
- Influence of the factors of electrochemical handling of water mediums
to mobility cell-like test-object. - V.I. Prilutski, R.I. Kayumov,
- Bioelectroactivator "ESPERO-10". - S.A. Alohin, N.A. Pirogovski.
- Bioelectroactivator "ESPERO -6". - S.A. Alohin, L.E. Gurevich.
- Technique and technology of electrochemical synthesis detergent,
disinfectant and sterilizing solutions. - V.M. Bahir.
- Giving to drink of the meat hens of parent herd by electroactivated
water. - V.I. Filonenko, V.G. Shol, O.V. Bogatova.
- Influence of a unsoldering of an anolyte on bacterial infection
of an eggs shell surface. - V.I. Filonenko, O.V. Bogatova, S.I. Spirina.
- Modes of giving to drink of the parent herd meat hens. - V.I. Filonenko,
V.G. Shol, O.V. Bogatova.
- Giving to drink of the meat hens chickens by electroactivated water.
- V.G. Shol, O.V. Bogatova, S.I. Spirina.
- Influence EAW on hematological exponents of a chickens blood. -
- Using of nutritious substances of a forage at giving to drink of
broilers by electroactivated water. - O.V. Bogatova.
- Study of influence of electroactivated water on mastering of vitamins
at giving to drink of broilers. - O.V. Bogatova.
- Modes of giving to drink of broilers. - V.I. Filonenko, O.V. Bogatova,
S.I. Spirina, V.M. Bahir.
- Experience of application of the device STEL-1-35-01 in surgical
separating of 6-th Lugansk hospital. - N.V. Babtsova, I.F. Komarov.
- Observation for using of system "EMERALD". - V.V. Demidov.
- Stability of the man blood erythrocytes at activity of electrochemically
activated mediums (ECA). - V.I. Prilutski.
- About possible natural redox-activation of spring waters (on an
example of researching of spring water "Kurkino". - B.I.
Chistov, V.I. Prilutski.
- Researching of anticholeraic activity of an anolyte obtained on
devices such as "Espero". - S.A. Alohin, D.S. Hitelman,
- High-capacity devices for electrochemical activation of sodium chloridums
solutions in veterinary medicines. - A.A. Zakomirdin, S.A. Alohin,
Y.M. Arsh, N.V. Vanner, V.P. Nelubin.
- Application of electroactivated solutions for a washing and disinfection
dairy Inventories. - V.D. Yablochkin, A.A. Zakomirdin, L.D. Demidova.
- Cleansing of an agricultural bird eggs by electroactivated solutions.
- A.A. Zakomirdin, N.E. Vanner, V.P. Nelubin , Y.I. Bochenan, Y.M.
Arsh, V.V. Kazakov, A.P. Zaitcev.
- Definition of terms "Water" and "Solution" with
reference to technology of electrochemical activations. V.M. Bahir.
- Electrochemical activation of distilled water. - O.I. Suhova.
- Perspective of application of an anolyte neutral for enclosed treatment
of purulent processes by method of a active washing and influx-withdrawal
drainage. - V.I. Prilutski.
- Features of drinking water marketing in Japan and in republic Korea.
- S.A. Petrov.
- Using of the module "Pearls" for a drinking water disinfection.
- V.G. Gablenko, V.B. Polivanov, S.B. Zavyalov, S.A. Panicheva, G.A.
Petrushanskaya, A.F. Sazonov.
- About some features of a hydrolyze agents select in technology of
a pectin concentrates. - T.V. Rodina, O.A. Malchenko, A.A. Kochetkova,
- Application of ECA - SOLUTIONS obtained on devices STEL МТ-1М, at
treatment usual and fire wounds. - N.V. Loktionova, V.M. Melnikova,
A.N. Shalnev, G.G. Okropiridze, S.A. Panicheva.
- Application of concentrates on base of electrochemically activated
solutions in manufacture of flour workpieces. - Z.J. Chelidze, L.I.
Puchkova, A.A. Kochetkova, L.V. Lazarev, E.V. Tomashevich.
- Electroactivated solutions in technology of alimentary emulsions.
- A.A.Kochetkova, E.A.Mesyac
- Application of electrochemically handled water in beer manufacture
- The further development of the theory and practice of application
electrochemically activated water-salt solutions in medicine
G.L.Belikov, V.M.Bahir, G.Ya.Vlasenko, V.M.Melnikova, S.A.Panicheva,
O.A.Zarezaev, G.S.Korshunova, L.N.Gadjinskaya, N.P.Kirbasova, N.V.Loktionova,
- Disinfection of waste water with application of electrochemically
activated (ECA) solutions: results of trials. - V.G. Gablenko, S.B.
Zavyalov, V.B. Polivanov, A.F. Sazonov.
- Technology of deriving of food dyes with using of an anolyte in
a ultrasonic oscillations field. - O.I. Kvasenkov.
- Extraction of valuable components from chicory roots by an ECA solvent.
- V.A. Lomachinski.